Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dealing With Crisis

By Brother Said

I have to apologize to those of you looking forward to the continuation of the series: The 7 Principles of Poetry Slam. Just as Super Slam Week worked out like we planned, and we thought we had a dedicated team, and I was busy scheduling practices - two people dropped. They suddenly realized that being on a slam team and practicing every week was more responsibility than they had expected - one reason why I and my board of directors decided to hold prizes until after a team returns from Nationals.

So here is the list of alternates. I'm trying to track you down here in Houston, but if you see your name on this list and you notify me before I hold an Alternates Slam - then you can take your rightful place on the team, and claim prizes.

The alternate list for replacing vacancies on the Houston Slam Team are as follows:



1.Black Blues

2. Marlon

3. The Black Lotus

4. Sal

No comments: